Showing all 2 results
Dynamic Website$0.00Add to cart
A dynamic website is a site that contains dynamic pages such as templates, contents, scripts etc. In a nutshell, the dynamic website displays various content types every time it is browsed. The web page can be changed with the reader that opens the page, character of consumer interplay, or day time
- In dynamic web sites there is complete control over the content.
- Search Engine Optimization can be improved.
- Option to record user information.
- Option to monitor user’s navigation over the website.
- Easy to add, change and control all the content.
- Changes is need less time.
- Less expensive in over time.
- Easy To Update: The biggest advantage of a dynamic website is that it can be easily updated as per the needs of the business owner. No expert knowledge is needed in changing the dynamic website and any a single change in the template file would bring the design change in all the pages with that particular file
Static Website$0.00Add to cart
A static website contains Web pages with fixed content the data is fixed and doesn’t change unless it has been added in the html code (sometimes called a flat page or a stationary page) is a web page that is delivered to the user’s web browser exactly as stored
As there’s no intermediary, i.e., the database involved, the threat of code injection is minimal for a static website. No plugins and dynamic software to host the website.
You must have occasionally come across an error message saying that, “The connection could not be established.’ This primarily occurs because of the database errors. Serving just basic HTML files makes it easier to host them anywhere with ease like on a CDN.
Hence, whenever there’d be an attack on the server, the static website is just redirected to other closest node, unlike its dynamic alternative where the website might go down for few hours.
The absence of middleman/database makes the static site much more speedy and easy to load.